Sources have stated that TDP MLA Devineni Nehru breathed his last on Monday after suffering a massive heart stroke.
It was stated that the TDP leader was undergoing treatment for kidney disease at Care hospital in Hyderabad and suffered a stroke at around 5 in the morning.
Having served as a Minister in NTR
cabinet, Devineni Nehru was a close aide of NTR but left TDP to join Congress following
the death of NTR. However, he recently made a re-entry to TDP and was on
planning to make his son Avinash, as his political successor.
He was born on 22nd June 1954; Devineni Nehru won as MLA five times and served as a minister in NTR cabinet from 1994 to 1996.
Roja to JUMP TO JANA SENA!! According to the survey conducted by Jagan he had many negative opinions from the people and one among them was Jagan’s backing up with Roja.After this there seems to a buzz regarding this within the party.The Latest news is that Roja is planning to join the Jana Sena Party.
- Jagan gets survey shock?
- Another CROWN FOR AP by Andhra Pradesh Kidambi Srikanth WON Australian Open Super Series title
- Modi-Trump scaring China?
- Ind,World roundup June 25
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ