Sources have stated that TDP MLA Devineni Nehru breathed his last on Monday after suffering a massive heart stroke.
It was stated that the TDP leader was undergoing treatment for kidney disease at Care hospital in Hyderabad and suffered a stroke at around 5 in the morning.
Having served as a Minister in NTR
cabinet, Devineni Nehru was a close aide of NTR but left TDP to join Congress following
the death of NTR. However, he recently made a re-entry to TDP and was on
planning to make his son Avinash, as his political successor.
He was born on 22nd June 1954; Devineni Nehru won as MLA five times and served as a minister in NTR cabinet from 1994 to 1996.
KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao announced a salary hike for the home guards from Rs 12,000 to Rs 20,000 per month, which was made by KCR at a meeting with home guards. He also announced to provide double bedroom houses for home guards and health insurances for their families.
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections