Sources have stated that TDP MLA Devineni Nehru breathed his last on Monday after suffering a massive heart stroke.
It was stated that the TDP leader was undergoing treatment for kidney disease at Care hospital in Hyderabad and suffered a stroke at around 5 in the morning.
Having served as a Minister in NTR
cabinet, Devineni Nehru was a close aide of NTR but left TDP to join Congress following
the death of NTR. However, he recently made a re-entry to TDP and was on
planning to make his son Avinash, as his political successor.
He was born on 22nd June 1954; Devineni Nehru won as MLA five times and served as a minister in NTR cabinet from 1994 to 1996.
KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill Sources from Telangana have stated that the Telangana Chief Minister KCR has yet again proved his oratory skills as he recited famous poems from Vemana Satakam and Bhaskara Satakam while describing the qualities of Venkaiah Naidu who went onto become India's Vice President.
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL
- Man who posted morphed photos of AP Chief Minister and his son Lokesh is arrested
- Tribal woman delivered a baby in an auto rickshaw
- Jagan LATEST SPILL AT NANDYAL!!
- AP, Delhi and Goa undergoes Bypolls
- Hyderabad Women appointed as Uber India CPO
- Has YSRCP Chief Jagan walked the Extra Mile for Nandyal bypolls???