Report from Malappuram have stated that counting of votes for the by-election by the Malappuram Lok Sabha seat in Kerala was started and the UDF candidate is ahead in the initial counting.
It was stated that Malappuram seat was vacant due to the demise of Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader E Ahmed.
The IUML and Congress alliance UDF had given ticket to Kerala’s former industries Minister PK Kuhalikkutty and at the same time, a member of the local body and young leader MB Faizal was nominated by the Marxist Communist Party (CPM).
BJP has also fielded N. Shri Prakash in the field. A total of 71.33% of the votes were cast in the by-election.
Game of Cricket, Meetings before MCD polls New Delhi sources have stated that the day before declaration of municipal poll results started as usual for Delhi BJP president Manoj Tiwari, AAP national convener Arvind Kejriwal and Delhi Congress chief Ajay Maken. However, amid the excitement anxiety was writ large on the faces of AAP and Congress given the fact that exit polls have given a clean sweep to BJP.
- Mallavalli is the Next target for AP
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- Sasikala BANNERS ON ROAD!!
- Yogi Adiyanath the Best CM!! Video Proof inside!!
- LOKESH PAPPU CANNOT STOP US!!
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Shilpa Mohan Reddy BLACKMAILS NAIDU!!!
- Do not blame TCS and Infosys for H1B visa!!!