Report from Malappuram have stated that counting of votes for the by-election by the Malappuram Lok Sabha seat in Kerala was started and the UDF candidate is ahead in the initial counting.
It was stated that Malappuram seat was vacant due to the demise of Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader E Ahmed.
The IUML and Congress alliance UDF had given ticket to Kerala’s former industries Minister PK Kuhalikkutty and at the same time, a member of the local body and young leader MB Faizal was nominated by the Marxist Communist Party (CPM).
BJP has also fielded N. Shri Prakash in the field. A total of 71.33% of the votes were cast in the by-election.
Pawan gets seema shock Power Star Pawan Kalyan is trying his best to strengthen his party Jana Sena in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and make it a formidable force so that it can take on the ruling TDP and the ruling TRS in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana respectively.
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- India, World Roundup May 27
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26