Report from Malappuram have stated that counting of votes for the by-election by the Malappuram Lok Sabha seat in Kerala was started and the UDF candidate is ahead in the initial counting.
It was stated that Malappuram seat was vacant due to the demise of Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader E Ahmed.
The IUML and Congress alliance UDF had given ticket to Kerala’s former industries Minister PK Kuhalikkutty and at the same time, a member of the local body and young leader MB Faizal was nominated by the Marxist Communist Party (CPM).
BJP has also fielded N. Shri Prakash in the field. A total of 71.33% of the votes were cast in the by-election.
Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Heavy rains continued to batter Kerala on Sunday causing widespread damage, landslip and water logging in various parts with the state government announcing a holiday today in educational institutes. With the south west monsoon rigorous over the state and the Met office predicting more rains including very heavy spells at a few places over the next two days
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi
- Twist to the tail:What will happen next to the CM of Tamil Nadu