Report from Malappuram have stated that counting of votes for the by-election by the Malappuram Lok Sabha seat in Kerala was started and the UDF candidate is ahead in the initial counting.
It was stated that Malappuram seat was vacant due to the demise of Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader E Ahmed.
The IUML and Congress alliance UDF had given ticket to Kerala’s former industries Minister PK Kuhalikkutty and at the same time, a member of the local body and young leader MB Faizal was nominated by the Marxist Communist Party (CPM).
BJP has also fielded N. Shri Prakash in the field. A total of 71.33% of the votes were cast in the by-election.
Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project Hyderabad sources have reported that the Telangana State Wildlife Board on Saturday approved the Strategic Road Development Project (SRDP) proposed to be taken up here. Sources have stated that a meeting of the Board, presided over by state Forest Minister Jogu Ramanna approved the project unanimously.
- Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state
- TNEA Counseling 2017: Anna University started the Process yesterday
- Drugs scandal news takes new turn with Telugu news channels reports
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- KCRs Ambitious Scheme has bad side effects Than Good ?
- MODI surprise SHOCKED EVERYONE!!
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- AP Ministers, TDP Leaders gets trolled in Social Media
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- Former Doordarshan Anchor died, Coconut Tree fell on her
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Akun Sabharwal receives threat calls in Drug case