People are questioning whether AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu will utlisie this special and golden opportunity. It is known that opposition has been intensifying fight for special status for Andhra Pradesh while AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP is content with special package as PM Modi's union government ruled out special status.
Opposition YSRCP led by Jagan and Congress party members are raising special status issue in Rajya Sabha and much to the shock of all, TDP members stayed away from the discussion. This surprised many as TDP and BJP came to power promising special status to the state.
Now KVP.Ramachandra Rao wrote a letter to AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu asking him to make use of the upcoming governing council meeting of NITI Aayog, as this may be the final meeting before 219 elections.
The question is will CM Chandra Babu Naidu heed to the advice of KVP.Ramachandra Rao and make use of the golden opportunity.?
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi