People are questioning whether AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu will utlisie this special and golden opportunity. It is known that opposition has been intensifying fight for special status for Andhra Pradesh while AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP is content with special package as PM Modi's union government ruled out special status.
Opposition YSRCP led by Jagan and Congress party members are raising special status issue in Rajya Sabha and much to the shock of all, TDP members stayed away from the discussion. This surprised many as TDP and BJP came to power promising special status to the state.
Now KVP.Ramachandra Rao wrote a letter to AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu asking him to make use of the upcoming governing council meeting of NITI Aayog, as this may be the final meeting before 219 elections.
The question is will CM Chandra Babu Naidu heed to the advice of KVP.Ramachandra Rao and make use of the golden opportunity.?
In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral Rampur sources have stated that in a shocking footage that has emerged from western Uttar Pradesh's Rampur district, about 318 km from Lucknow, a group of 14 men molested and groped two women near a village under the Tanda police station, filmed the whole incident on their mobile phones and posted the video on social media.
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26
- India, World Roundup May 26
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Pawan,Mahesh,NTR in real time politics