People are questioning whether AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu will utlisie this special and golden opportunity. It is known that opposition has been intensifying fight for special status for Andhra Pradesh while AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP is content with special package as PM Modi's union government ruled out special status.
Opposition YSRCP led by Jagan and Congress party members are raising special status issue in Rajya Sabha and much to the shock of all, TDP members stayed away from the discussion. This surprised many as TDP and BJP came to power promising special status to the state.
Now KVP.Ramachandra Rao wrote a letter to AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu asking him to make use of the upcoming governing council meeting of NITI Aayog, as this may be the final meeting before 219 elections.
The question is will CM Chandra Babu Naidu heed to the advice of KVP.Ramachandra Rao and make use of the golden opportunity.?
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates