People are questioning whether AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu will utlisie this special and golden opportunity. It is known that opposition has been intensifying fight for special status for Andhra Pradesh while AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP is content with special package as PM Modi's union government ruled out special status.
Opposition YSRCP led by Jagan and Congress party members are raising special status issue in Rajya Sabha and much to the shock of all, TDP members stayed away from the discussion. This surprised many as TDP and BJP came to power promising special status to the state.
Now KVP.Ramachandra Rao wrote a letter to AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu asking him to make use of the upcoming governing council meeting of NITI Aayog, as this may be the final meeting before 219 elections.
The question is will CM Chandra Babu Naidu heed to the advice of KVP.Ramachandra Rao and make use of the golden opportunity.?
BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already A Powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 has struck the Pacific Ocean near New Caledonia. This has happened after a series of small magnitude earthquakes. A small Tsunami is already observed and now there has been an Official warning with respect to some major Tsunami waves.
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case