The cap for US H-1B visas for 2018 is tightened but immigration experts say that Indian applicants, who form the majority lot of the applicants fir such visas, have other options as well -- such as the L1 and EB5 visas.
The USCIS on March 31 issued a crystal clear clarification that computer programmers, to be eligible under the H-1B visa norms, must prove that theirs is an exclusive specialty occupation. Merely obtaining a computer degree will not be eligible to qualify.
And also a bill is to be passed soon which seeks to increase the minimum pay of H1-B visa holder to a heavy $130,000 from the current minimum of $60,000.
This will have a huge impact on the companies in the margin of the IT companies.The other choice left is L1 visa. L1 visas give way for the temporary transfer of a foreign worker in the managerial, executive or specialized knowledge category to the US to continue employment with an office of the same employer.Companies can use this option to send their employees for a special purpose.
Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer! Chennai sources have stated that after three years, the Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd (Tasmac) will be increasing liquor prices across the State. Sources have stated that the increase varies from 10 to 12 (per 180 ml). There will be no increase in beer prices.
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?