Rumors are spreading that mining baron Gali Janardhan Reddy may soon take a sensational decision. It is known that Gali Janardhan Reddy's clout as mining baron and power as former minister of Karnataka shocked the entire nation.
However after spending jail on various corruption charges, he recently came out on bail.Sometime back the lavish wedding of his daughter too came under the scanner. IT officials turned their radar on the expenses.
Recently rumours spread that Gali Janardhan Reddy would contest either from Bellary or Raichur districts in the upcoming Karnataka assembly elections. However his close aides rubbished these rumours.
Now reports are comingout that Gali Janardhan Reddy is taking a sensational decision not to contest the elections. However buzz is he will remain in BJP and campaign for the party in the upcoming elections. He feels his reputation got tarnished after his entry into politics.
80% Stake in TV9 for Sale Financial Investors who hold 80% Stake in the Associated Broadcasting Company that owns Leading Telugu News Channel, TV9 are planning to exit from the company. They recently multi-national consultants to make a bid for the stake and also have a couple of offers.
- India, World Roundup June 22
- TS, AP Roundup June 22
- Kerala CM's sensation on threat to PM Modi
- 15 Killed and 50 injured as Car bomb struck bank at Afghanistan
- Cops, Farmers injured near Mumbai
- Did Arnab doctored ISIS videos?
- Did Chandra Babu relish beef?
- TDP TO WIN THE COMING 2019 ELECTIONS...SAYS JAGAN
- How two Chemical graduates earned money illegally, went to jail???
- What is Power Star's strategy in Nandyal Bypolls
- BREAKING: 3 Terrorists Killed in Pulwama encounter - Second Successful Operation within 3 days!
- BEWARE !! WOMEN MOLESTED MY UBER DRIVER
- Judge Karnan Locked in Kolkatta jail.
- Now ACID VICTIMS CAN BECOME CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE!!
- Nepal authorities complain Patanjali products unfit to use!!