Leader of the opposition,YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy recently shifted from Hyderabad to Guntur. Buzz is party leaders chose Tadepalli as Jagan's residencec and office. Now rumours are spreading that there is secret behind the selection of Tadepalli by YSRCP.
Buzz is Tadepalli is mostly dominated by Reddy community and the mandal is ruled predominantly by Reddy community. Inside talk is Jagan is comfortable with Guntur and Reddy community is also strong in Palnadu.
Jagan wanted to be in the capital region and at the same time have the cushion of his Reddy community in Tadepalli. So unlike Chandra Babu who is residing in a rented house, Jagan decided to buy a house to send a strong message.
It has to be seen how AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and TDP leaders react to Jagan's plans.
How will Yogi comeout of this shame? Yogi Adityanath became chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and though almost all opposition parties opposed the decision of BJP high command to make him as the chief minister following his controversial statements, Yogi left his mark with in few days taking powerful decisions.
- AAP slams Yogi over Loan Waiver Scheme
- Arun Jaitley calls Karnataka to join 'Aspirational India's' Movement
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- TS, AP Roundup May 27