Leader of the opposition,YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy recently shifted from Hyderabad to Guntur. Buzz is party leaders chose Tadepalli as Jagan's residencec and office. Now rumours are spreading that there is secret behind the selection of Tadepalli by YSRCP.
Buzz is Tadepalli is mostly dominated by Reddy community and the mandal is ruled predominantly by Reddy community. Inside talk is Jagan is comfortable with Guntur and Reddy community is also strong in Palnadu.
Jagan wanted to be in the capital region and at the same time have the cushion of his Reddy community in Tadepalli. So unlike Chandra Babu who is residing in a rented house, Jagan decided to buy a house to send a strong message.
It has to be seen how AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and TDP leaders react to Jagan's plans.
Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that Heavy rains continued to batter Kerala on Sunday causing widespread damage, landslip and water logging in various parts with the state government announcing a holiday today in educational institutes. With the south west monsoon rigorous over the state and the Met office predicting more rains including very heavy spells at a few places over the next two days
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi
- Twist to the tail:What will happen next to the CM of Tamil Nadu