The family of Prem Sagar is so displeased with the activity of the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.He has organised a personal with the soldier’s family.Prem sagar is one if the Indian soldier whose body was mutilated by the Pakistani army,which left the Indian blood boiling in rage.
But Yogi wanted a cool atmosphere even in the midst of tears of the crying soldier’s family. Yogi planned an organised visit to console the soldier’s family. But this visit was not an ordinary one. Few officials to visit the place before the Chief Minister’s visit is very normal.
But Yogi Adityanath’s luxury to be fulfilled amidst the tears is truly odd. The soldiers’s family call this as an act of humiliation. A few hours before the visit a sofa and an ac with uninterrupted power supply with a carpet was installed.
Just a few minutes after Yogi left everything was removed from the matyr’s home. The Chief Minister offered a promise to offer a job to one of the member of the family.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards