Sources from Virudhunagar have stated that Aruppukottai had received ice rain at this terribly hot summer. After the commencement of Agni Natchatram in Tamilnadu, hot climate is making the people in trouble.
Meanwhile few places are experiencing rainfall every now and then. Right from 7 am the climate is extremely hot and in many places of Tamilnadu the temperature had crossed 100 degree Fahrenheit.
People are staying inside the house because of this hot temperature.
Meanwhile yesterday at Aruppukottai in Virudhunagar district people have
experienced ice rain and they have felt happy on account of the rain.
Farmers have become happy because of the rain. As per report from Meteorological department it was stated that many places in Tamilnadu will experience rain shortly with thunder and lightning.
TS, AP Roundup May 28 According to the party sources, the security set up was changed about a week ago itself with the personnel of the Greyhounds, an elite force set up to combat naxalism in the past, replacing those from the special police. Instead of two officers of the rank of Sub-Inspectors of Police and four Constables guarding the VVIP in every shift.
- India, World Roundup May 28
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Hyderabad gets sex racket shock
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- CM giving sleepless nights to officers
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Jayalalithaa's house resmbles haunted house