Pakistan is not toning down its belligerent attitude despite India defeating it in three wars and it lost Bangladesh during the conflict.
Pakistan is continuously igniting terror attacks in India which forced PM Modi's Union Government to direct Indian army to conduct surgical strikes.
But even after surgical strikes, Pakistan didnot change and this came as a shock for India. It kidnapped former Indian naval officer Kulbhushan Jadhav from Iran and sentenced him to death accusing him of organising unrest in Balochistan.
India took Pakistan by surprise taking the matter to International Court of Justice and exposed Pakistan lies. In the midst of all this while many Indian channels covered the developments, former Pakistani soldiers who participated in the shows, shocked all accusing PM Modi of indulging in terrorist activities and dared that they will hang him too.
Many say Pakistan is furious with Modi for exposing it completely at various international forums and with the surgical strikes. With opposition parties like Congress,left and others not supporting PM Modi and some leaders like Manishankar Iyer, Digvijay Singh went to Pakistan and begged their help to remove Modi as PM accusing him as a terrorist, Pakistan is getting emboldened. Pakistan's acts are making all Indians angry.
#GujaratVerdict #HimachalPradesh #ElectionResults - LIVE UPDATES - BJP 96, Congress 82 in Gujarat The Counting of votes for the results of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections will begin shortly. BJP has the muscle in Gujarat elections and they are looking to get their 6th straight term win on their soil while Congress is looking to surprise the opposition after a long span of 22 years.
- All those wives of H1B Visa Holders, You're in some Big Trouble!
- "If she is Jayalalitha's Daughter, she can rule Tamil Nadu..."
- CBI booked accused for cheating, forgery and criminal misconduct of SBI
- 14 officers of the Indian Navy and Coast Guard awarded their 'Flying Brevets'
- YSRCP President's greatest achievement in his Yatra
- Congress takes Lead in Gujarat Elections - Can Rahul Gandhi make History?
- Political Leaders shouldn't develop vengeance among them
- Young leader Rahul Gandhi needs only young leaders for Congress
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture