Pakistan is not toning down its belligerent attitude despite India defeating it in three wars and it lost Bangladesh during the conflict.
Pakistan is continuously igniting terror attacks in India which forced PM Modi's Union Government to direct Indian army to conduct surgical strikes.
But even after surgical strikes, Pakistan didnot change and this came as a shock for India. It kidnapped former Indian naval officer Kulbhushan Jadhav from Iran and sentenced him to death accusing him of organising unrest in Balochistan.
India took Pakistan by surprise taking the matter to International Court of Justice and exposed Pakistan lies. In the midst of all this while many Indian channels covered the developments, former Pakistani soldiers who participated in the shows, shocked all accusing PM Modi of indulging in terrorist activities and dared that they will hang him too.
Many say Pakistan is furious with Modi for exposing it completely at various international forums and with the surgical strikes. With opposition parties like Congress,left and others not supporting PM Modi and some leaders like Manishankar Iyer, Digvijay Singh went to Pakistan and begged their help to remove Modi as PM accusing him as a terrorist, Pakistan is getting emboldened. Pakistan's acts are making all Indians angry.
Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj" Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that he inherited "jungle raj" and it will take some time to establish rule of law in a very "big state" like UP. The current prevailing situation is mainly due to the previous Government.He puts the blame on previous governments for the poor law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa's house resmbles haunted house
- Can KCR tame Modi in his den?
- TS, AP Roundup May 27
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Mega Star readying for politicacl sensation
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- India, World Roundup May 27
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?