Telangana CM KCR and for that matter all the so called secular parties go out of their way to appease muslims. They shock all right thinking people by supporting even ISIS supporters, terror convicts and even provide legal aide even after proven that they were involved in deadly bomb blasts killing many innocent people including muslims.
It is a known fact that Hyderabad and Telangana has links to all the bomb blasts across the country. Still police cannot take any action as their hands are tied and most of the terrorist sympathisers hide in Old City where Owaisi's MIM pledged legal support.
Now Arnab Goswamy, most vocal anchor who has been exploding sensational bombs on all political parties after launching his own news channel, Republic TV, this time exploded ISIS bomb on CM KCR who is trying to appease muslims with 12% reservations going against the constitution of India.
Arnab and his team carried out sting operation which featured ISIS convicts openly threating to execute more bomb blasts to establish Islamic Law in the country. It has to be seen how KCR and his government act on it as MIM's Owaisi is already opposing any action.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel