Telangana CM KCR and for that matter all the so called secular parties go out of their way to appease muslims. They shock all right thinking people by supporting even ISIS supporters, terror convicts and even provide legal aide even after proven that they were involved in deadly bomb blasts killing many innocent people including muslims.
It is a known fact that Hyderabad and Telangana has links to all the bomb blasts across the country. Still police cannot take any action as their hands are tied and most of the terrorist sympathisers hide in Old City where Owaisi's MIM pledged legal support.
Now Arnab Goswamy, most vocal anchor who has been exploding sensational bombs on all political parties after launching his own news channel, Republic TV, this time exploded ISIS bomb on CM KCR who is trying to appease muslims with 12% reservations going against the constitution of India.
Arnab and his team carried out sting operation which featured ISIS convicts openly threating to execute more bomb blasts to establish Islamic Law in the country. It has to be seen how KCR and his government act on it as MIM's Owaisi is already opposing any action.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi