1. Search operation under way in south Kashmir's Shopian : Security forces on Wednesday launched a cordon and search operation in south Kashmir's Shopian district following information about presence of terrorists, but their efforts were being hampered by a mob pelting stones at them.
2. Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Balakote sector : Shelling and firing along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir contined for the fifth consecutive day as the Pakistan army violated ceasefire in Balakote sector in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
3. 'Azadi' cries force J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to retreat :
: J&K chief minister Mehbooba Mufti had to stage a retreat after scores of Kashmiri women raised 'azadi' slogans and threw chairs and empty plastics bottles towards the podium at an event where she had gone to address women selfhelp groups.
4. Want to see Palestine & Israel co-exist peacefully: India : India reaffirmed its support to Palestine on Tuesday with Prime Minister Narendra Modi telling Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas that he hoped to "see the realisation of a sovereign, independent, united and viable Palestine, co-existing peacefully with Israel".
5. Priyanka Gandhi’s mother-in-law has lost police cover: Report : The Delhi Police has withdrawn the security provided to Robert Vadra's mother.
6. Three years of Modi rule full of broken promises, Rahul Gandhi says : Congress dubbed the three years of Modi government as allround failure, and said it would launch a nationwide agitation to expose the Centre before the country's voters.
7. Amid raids on P Chidamabaram & Lalu's kin, Mamata and Sonia talk of 'vendetta' : West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee met Congress chief Sonia Gandhi on Tuesday to add heft to the opposition's attempts at putting up a joint candidate for the presidential polls and urged the government to go for a consensus over the nominee for the top job.
8. Kejriwal barely goes to the office, but went to watch Sarkar 3,' says suspended AAP leader Kapil Mishra : Suspended Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) member Kapil Mishra today alleged that party chief and Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has been to the office just two times in the last year.
9. Air India pilot seeks notice period for 'Aya Ram Gaya Ram netas' as DGCA seeks to double captain's notice period : With theDGCA buckling under big airlines' pressure and proposing to double commanders' notice period to a year, a senior Air India pilot has sought similar notice period for 'Aya Ram Gaya Ram politicians'.
10. Amit Shah visits homes of fishermen, folk singer : On his first visit as party president to the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, BJP chief Amit Shah on Wednesday visited the homes of two fishermen in Androth Island.
1. S Korea president says 'high possibility' of conflict with North : South Korean President Moon Jae-in said on Wednesday there was a "high possibility" of conflict with North Korea, which is pressing ahead with nuclear and missile programmes it says it needs to counter US aggression.
2. Gunmen attack state TV station in Afghanistan : Gunmen attacked a building of Afghan state television in the eastern city of Jalalabad on Wednesday and engaged in a gun battle with security forces, the provincial governor's spokesman said.
3. US envoy: North Korea is intimidating the entire world : US Ambassador Nikki Haley accused North Korea on Tuesday of intimidating the entire international community with its nuclear program, military ability and cyberattacks, and said any country that doesn't implement UN sanctions is supporting Pyongyang's actions.
4. US Secret Service lifts White House lockdown : The US Secret Servicesaid late on Tuesday that it had lifted a security lockdown put into effect at the White House after a person tried to jump over a bike rack used as a barrier along the north fence of the mansion where President Donald Trumplives and works.
5. Trump asked Comey to end probe of Michael Flynn : US President Donald Trump asked then-FBI Director James Comey to end the agency's investigation into ties between former White House national security adviser Michael Flynnand Russia, according to a source who has seen a memo written by Comey.
6. China quietly releases draft of tough new intelligence law : China on Tuesday quietly released the first public draft of an intelligence lawgiving authorities powers to monitor suspects, raid premises, and seize vehicles and devices while investigating domestic and foreign individuals and groups.
7. ISIS struggling to maintain its 'little hold' in Afghanistan: Pentagon : The Afghan unit of ISISknown as ISIS-K or ISIS Khorasan Province is not growing in the war torn country and instead is struggling to maintain the little hold it has, the Pentagon has said.
8. North Korea missile program progressing faster than expected, says South : North Korea's missile program is progressing faster than expected, South Korea's defense minister said on Tuesday, hours after the UN Security Council demanded the North halt all nuclear and ballistic missile tests and condemned Sunday's test-launch.
9. UK agencies claim heroin found on Pakistan International Airlines flight : Civil aviation and security authorities in London have claimed that Border Force (BF) officers had found a "quantity of heroin" on board a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight that landed at Heathrow Airport on Monday.
10. Over 100,000 Chinese spent $24 billion on US, other 'golden visas' : More than 100,000 Chinese have poured at least $24 billion in the last decade into "golden visa" programs across the world that offer residence in exchange for investment, an Associated Press analysis has found.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates