1. Search operation under way in south Kashmir's Shopian : Security forces on Wednesday launched a cordon and search operation in south Kashmir's Shopian district following information about presence of terrorists, but their efforts were being hampered by a mob pelting stones at them.
2. Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Balakote sector : Shelling and firing along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir contined for the fifth consecutive day as the Pakistan army violated ceasefire in Balakote sector in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
3. 'Azadi' cries force J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to retreat :
: J&K chief minister Mehbooba Mufti had to stage a retreat after scores of Kashmiri women raised 'azadi' slogans and threw chairs and empty plastics bottles towards the podium at an event where she had gone to address women selfhelp groups.
4. Want to see Palestine & Israel co-exist peacefully: India : India reaffirmed its support to Palestine on Tuesday with Prime Minister Narendra Modi telling Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas that he hoped to "see the realisation of a sovereign, independent, united and viable Palestine, co-existing peacefully with Israel".
5. Priyanka Gandhi’s mother-in-law has lost police cover: Report : The Delhi Police has withdrawn the security provided to Robert Vadra's mother.
6. Three years of Modi rule full of broken promises, Rahul Gandhi says : Congress dubbed the three years of Modi government as allround failure, and said it would launch a nationwide agitation to expose the Centre before the country's voters.
7. Amid raids on P Chidamabaram & Lalu's kin, Mamata and Sonia talk of 'vendetta' : West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee met Congress chief Sonia Gandhi on Tuesday to add heft to the opposition's attempts at putting up a joint candidate for the presidential polls and urged the government to go for a consensus over the nominee for the top job.
8. Kejriwal barely goes to the office, but went to watch Sarkar 3,' says suspended AAP leader Kapil Mishra : Suspended Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) member Kapil Mishra today alleged that party chief and Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has been to the office just two times in the last year.
9. Air India pilot seeks notice period for 'Aya Ram Gaya Ram netas' as DGCA seeks to double captain's notice period : With theDGCA buckling under big airlines' pressure and proposing to double commanders' notice period to a year, a senior Air India pilot has sought similar notice period for 'Aya Ram Gaya Ram politicians'.
10. Amit Shah visits homes of fishermen, folk singer : On his first visit as party president to the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, BJP chief Amit Shah on Wednesday visited the homes of two fishermen in Androth Island.
1. S Korea president says 'high possibility' of conflict with North : South Korean President Moon Jae-in said on Wednesday there was a "high possibility" of conflict with North Korea, which is pressing ahead with nuclear and missile programmes it says it needs to counter US aggression.
2. Gunmen attack state TV station in Afghanistan : Gunmen attacked a building of Afghan state television in the eastern city of Jalalabad on Wednesday and engaged in a gun battle with security forces, the provincial governor's spokesman said.
3. US envoy: North Korea is intimidating the entire world : US Ambassador Nikki Haley accused North Korea on Tuesday of intimidating the entire international community with its nuclear program, military ability and cyberattacks, and said any country that doesn't implement UN sanctions is supporting Pyongyang's actions.
4. US Secret Service lifts White House lockdown : The US Secret Servicesaid late on Tuesday that it had lifted a security lockdown put into effect at the White House after a person tried to jump over a bike rack used as a barrier along the north fence of the mansion where President Donald Trumplives and works.
5. Trump asked Comey to end probe of Michael Flynn : US President Donald Trump asked then-FBI Director James Comey to end the agency's investigation into ties between former White House national security adviser Michael Flynnand Russia, according to a source who has seen a memo written by Comey.
6. China quietly releases draft of tough new intelligence law : China on Tuesday quietly released the first public draft of an intelligence lawgiving authorities powers to monitor suspects, raid premises, and seize vehicles and devices while investigating domestic and foreign individuals and groups.
7. ISIS struggling to maintain its 'little hold' in Afghanistan: Pentagon : The Afghan unit of ISISknown as ISIS-K or ISIS Khorasan Province is not growing in the war torn country and instead is struggling to maintain the little hold it has, the Pentagon has said.
8. North Korea missile program progressing faster than expected, says South : North Korea's missile program is progressing faster than expected, South Korea's defense minister said on Tuesday, hours after the UN Security Council demanded the North halt all nuclear and ballistic missile tests and condemned Sunday's test-launch.
9. UK agencies claim heroin found on Pakistan International Airlines flight : Civil aviation and security authorities in London have claimed that Border Force (BF) officers had found a "quantity of heroin" on board a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight that landed at Heathrow Airport on Monday.
10. Over 100,000 Chinese spent $24 billion on US, other 'golden visas' : More than 100,000 Chinese have poured at least $24 billion in the last decade into "golden visa" programs across the world that offer residence in exchange for investment, an Associated Press analysis has found.
Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!! The government on Friday assured a parliamentary panel that Aadhaar data has all the needed tight foolproof security.This assurance came while parliamentary standing committee on home affairs, headed by P Chidambaram, was given a power point presentation on the security privacy concerns of Aadhaar data by officials from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and Union home ministry which is leaded by home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi.
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!
- Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Karnataka PUC July Supplementary Results 2017 to be Declared Next Week
- Jagan is trying this with Undavalli and Mudragada ??
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Charmee is involved in Drug case - Interrogation to happen soon
- Why Pawan Kalyan meets Chandrababu Naidu??
- OMG.. Pubs, Bar and Restaurants in the star Hotels coming under Government radar
- Buy Reliance Jio 4G phone at ZERO cost - Who is beneficial?
- Ram Nath Govind's journey from Scratches to Riches
- Kerala MBBS, BDS, Medical Allied Courses Revised Category List Published
- Arvind Kejriwal Orders Sanitation Review of Government School
- Why BJP is against Kamal Hassan entering politics??