As per report from sources it was stated that to the BJP's invitation "into politics or the party", Superstar Rajinikanth has offered no comment. "Whatever I had to say I said, now I have nothing more to say," was the actor's response when he was asked today about union minister Pon Radhakrishnan saying the BJP "welcomes" him.
Sources have stated that he did not say "no" and there is a scramble to read between the lines. At a meeting with his moviegoers earlier this week, the first in nine years, the mega star seemed to open the door to politics when he said he had no political aspirations and there has been speculation for years on whether the actor will take to active politics and his words set off a huge buzz.
Previously rumors swirled this year that the actor could float a new party
backed by the BJP, which is seeking to deepen its footprint in Tamil Nadu ahead
of the 2019 national election and sees the opportunity to fill the void left by
former chief minister J Jayalalitha amid a bitter power struggle in her party,
the ruling AIADMK, after her death in December last year.
At his meeting with fans earlier on Monday, Rajinikanth had also warned them "not to be disappointed if he doesn’t join politics," describing as a blunder his decision almost 20 years ago to support a DMK led alliance in the Tamil Nadu assembly elections in 1996. He has since Monday met around three thousand fans who have waited in queues for up to three hours for a photograph.
Naidu TURNS DEAF to farmers!! Chandrababu Naidu government now turns deaf to farmers plea.As per the Government Act, the government has to call and gather for meetings with the farmers and record their views and objections, for acquiring the lands owned by them. If the majority two-thirds of the farmers oppose for the land acquisition, the government cannot take action over their lands.
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- Shocking details about Modi's TOUR EXPENSES!!
- Oops..Civils Top Ranker fells in big trouble!!
- Will GST affect Indian economy???
- Rubbish statements by Indian Politicians about Tanmay Bhat look pointless
- Kamal questions will GST affect Kollywood industry?
- DMK Chief pens to PM about Interstate River linking Program
- Will Yogi Adityanath take India through Hindu Nationalism?
- Why US endorsed India's objections to China's "new Silk Road" project??
- Will GST affects middle and lower class people?
- Investigation begins in Sabarimala temple
- Phone call which threatened Dileep seized
- Revenue officials plans periodic inspection of tax records
- SHOCKING!!Women convict killed by jailers tortured by INSERTING LATHI IN PRIVATE PARTS!!
- HEAVY RAINS IN MUMBAI !!