As per report from sources it was stated that to the BJP's invitation "into politics or the party", Superstar Rajinikanth has offered no comment. "Whatever I had to say I said, now I have nothing more to say," was the actor's response when he was asked today about union minister Pon Radhakrishnan saying the BJP "welcomes" him.
Sources have stated that he did not say "no" and there is a scramble to read between the lines. At a meeting with his moviegoers earlier this week, the first in nine years, the mega star seemed to open the door to politics when he said he had no political aspirations and there has been speculation for years on whether the actor will take to active politics and his words set off a huge buzz.
Previously rumors swirled this year that the actor could float a new party
backed by the BJP, which is seeking to deepen its footprint in Tamil Nadu ahead
of the 2019 national election and sees the opportunity to fill the void left by
former chief minister J Jayalalitha amid a bitter power struggle in her party,
the ruling AIADMK, after her death in December last year.
At his meeting with fans earlier on Monday, Rajinikanth had also warned them "not to be disappointed if he doesn’t join politics," describing as a blunder his decision almost 20 years ago to support a DMK led alliance in the Tamil Nadu assembly elections in 1996. He has since Monday met around three thousand fans who have waited in queues for up to three hours for a photograph.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel