Union Environment Minister Anil Madhav Dave passed away early this morning and he was 60 years old. Indian Prime Minister Modi expressed his condolences and said this demise is a personal loss.
Dave who is not feeling well complained about uneasiness and he was rushed to AIIMS where he took his last breath. PM Modi called him as "a devoted public servant". Several Central and state politicians also expressed their condolences.
PM Narendra Modi's tweet reads as,
I was with Anil Madhav Dave ji till late last evening, discussing key policy issues. This demise is a personal loss.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
Anil Madhav Dave ji will be remembered as a devoted public servant. He was tremendously passionate towards conserving the environment.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
Absolutely shocked by the sudden demise of my friend & a very respected colleague, Environment Minister Anil Madhav Dave ji. My condolences.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
On behalf of Team APHERALD, We offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved family and our hearty respects to the departed soul.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel