Union Environment Minister Anil Madhav Dave passed away early this morning and he was 60 years old. Indian Prime Minister Modi expressed his condolences and said this demise is a personal loss.
Dave who is not feeling well complained about uneasiness and he was rushed to AIIMS where he took his last breath. PM Modi called him as "a devoted public servant". Several Central and state politicians also expressed their condolences.
PM Narendra Modi's tweet reads as,
I was with Anil Madhav Dave ji till late last evening, discussing key policy issues. This demise is a personal loss.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
Anil Madhav Dave ji will be remembered as a devoted public servant. He was tremendously passionate towards conserving the environment.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
Absolutely shocked by the sudden demise of my friend & a very respected colleague, Environment Minister Anil Madhav Dave ji. My condolences.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 18, 2017
On behalf of Team APHERALD, We offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved family and our hearty respects to the departed soul.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi