Firebrand YSRCP MLA Roja according to sources is increasing temperatures in Telangana. It is known that a case has been filed against Jabardasth organisers in Hyderabad. This includes YSRCP MLA Roja who is participating in the program as a judge.
A social activist filed a complaint at Balanagar police station alleging that the comedy shows Jabardasth and Pataas are coming with obscene skits. Cops registered case against the organisers, participants and judges of the programs.
However now police are facing problems as to in which of these episodes and which dialogues hurt the sentiments of the women as the petitioner didnot mention any single episode. Police are treading carefully as it involves MLA from AP.
Cops say they will investigate the case thoroughly and after taking the advice of the legal experts proceed accordingly.
Shocking allegations against Super Star Super Star Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following among all sections across the country and especially in Tamil Nadu. Speculation is increasing on Rajinikanth's political entry and even as fans are getting excited, already political parties and rivals started attacking and making shocking allegations against the super star.
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!