Leader of the opposition in AP assembly, YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy is always in news for all reasons. While the ruling TDP and CM Chandra Babu Naidu blast him for rampant corruption citing the corruption cases against him, his supporters hail him as the next CM of the state.
In the meantime YS.Jagan's car give tense moments to police and protocol officials at the Vizag airport. It is comingout that Srikakulam police arranged the bullet proof car for Jagan but much to their shock the car failed to open.
Police arranged the car for Jagan's visit to the parts of Srikakulam district. Police and the staff in the bullet proof car forgot the keys of the car inside the vehicle and locked it from outside after reaching the airport.
As Jagan was about to arrive, police called the Superintendent of Police,Srikakuam for a separate vehicle. Protocol officials experienced tense moments as the SP informed them that it would take them two hours to send another car. Another protocol officier contacted T.Yoganand, Commissioner of police to send another bullet proof car. Cops heaved a sigh of relief when the car arranged by Vizag police reached airport minutes before Jagan's arrival.
Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP?? According to sources YS Jagan Mohan Reddy found his first and new ally for coming elections in 2019 and it looks like the leader of opposition has involved in talks with one of the national parties i.e. BJP and readying to enter into a partnership with NDA. Meanwhile according to the latest report revealed YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is keen to join hands with the saffron party and G Janardhan Reddy of Bharatiya Janata Party is holding the mediation talks between two parties.
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?