Politicians be it
Babu and KCR,Jagan,Chandra others,they take pride in boasting that they developed Hyderabad into a world class city. However all of them including many others turn blind eye to land grabbing issue which his becoming a menace in the city troubling innocent people.
The land grabbing scams are getting exposed one by one and politicians are trying to score only political points against each other. According to the
latest it is comingout that the legal loopholes in the system of land registration, building permission and mutation of lands are helping encroachers to occupy private and government properties.
Many police cases show that for encroaching lands they are creating fabricated documents to register with the stamps and registrations department in the first step. Net they approach the court by submitting the fake documents to get the order and get the land mutated.
Using these two documents the culprits approach either the HMDA or GHMC for developing layouts is the final step before occupying the targeted land.
An official from the registration department said “The Indian Stamps Act doesn’t allow a sub-registrar to refuse registration of any document, but he can put a document's registration on hold for some time. The cancellation of registrations is also not under his jurisdiction. Registration can be canceled if there is understanding between the parties involved, or on the recommendation of the collector, or as per the orders of a court,”
commisisoner says “As per SC directions we are not insisting on a title deed or NOCs from the revenue department.”
Garikapati felt it would be fair to invite the CM of other Telugu State Sources have reported that pundit, scholar, linguist Garikapati Narasimha Rao has reasoned why he avoided attending Prapancha Telugu Mahasabha (World Telugu Conference) held in Hyderabad. Garikapati said he has changed his plan in the last minute after reading reports that Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu was not invited for the event.
- Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress