1. Fire breaks out in Hyderabad lodge; 30 rescued : Firefighters rescued 30 people from a lodge, where fire broke out in the early hours of Wednesday, in Shamshabad on the outskirts of Hyderabad, police said.
2. Officials' turnaround on expired seeds raid : Mystery surrounds late night raids on a seed godown in the district and 'seizure' of a whopping 1,350 tonnes of expired paddy and soybean seeds by a team of vigilance department officials.
3. No lease deed, no loans for tenant farmers: Govt : Agriculture minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy said the government will not be in a position to help tenant farmers unless they have a lease deed on a stamp paper
4. HC seeks status report on farm loan waiver in Telangana, Andhra : The high court on Tuesday sought status reports from AP and Telanganaon the implementation of farm loan waiverschemes.
5. Telangana lobbies for Karimnagar to catch smart city bus this year : Lobbying for the smart city tag for Karimnagar city has been stepped up by Telangana government, which does not want to drop out of this year's 'Smart City Challenge'.
6. Balanced diet for over 50,000 students : With the National Institute of Nutrition being roped in by the Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society to develop a meal plan, over 50,000 students studying in schools run by the society will now have a balanced diet.
7. Zakat-seekers descend on Hyderabad for charity : The Muslim month of fasting is synonymous with charity, and hundreds of poor people from across the country converge at Hyderabad during Ramzan seeking donations in the form of Zakat (obligatory charity) and Fitra (mandatory alms giving).
8. Metro firefights, desilts drains to curb cesspools : After just a few spells of heavy rainfall, Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMRL) authorities are rushing to complete storm water drain works and desilting. HMRL chief, NVS Reddy inspected water stagnation points on some of the Metro rail stretches.
9. Family blames drug trial for man's death : .My father never suffered from any ailment. His sudden death can only be attributed to the drug trials he was participating in," Jagdish said.
1. Vijayawada Central constituency neglected: Vishnu : The residents of the Vijayawada Central Assembly constituency were being forced to face problems due to the absence of proper infrastructure because the Telugu Desam government had failed to take up four bridges and a flyover sanctioned by the previous Congress government, said City Congress Committee president and former MLA Malladi Vishnu here on Tuesday.
2. BJP-TDP alliance helped State achieve progress: Sujana : Stating that alliance between the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) helped a lot for overall development of Andhra Pradesh, Union Minister of State for Science and Technology Y.S. Chowdary on Tuesday said that just because of the rapport between the two parties, the long-pending Polavaram irrigation project became a reality now.
3. TDP man accused of aiding illicit sand mining : About 200 Telugu Desam Party activists of Nandikotkur staged a demonstration at the Collectorate here on Tuesday urging Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and district officials to take steps to curb illicit sand mining in Nandikotkur constituency.
4. Naidu to inaugurate Celkon plant : Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu will inaugurate the Celkon plant at the Electronics Manufacturing Cluster in Renigunta during his visit to the city on June 22 and 23.
5. CM failed to fulfil promise on categorisation: Krishna Madiga : MRPS founder president Manda Krishna Madiga on Tuesday accused Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu of ‘suppressing the rights’ of the people hailing from the Madiga community instead of fulfilling the promise of SC categorisation made during 2014 elections.
6. Mohan Reddy’s exit won’t make any difference: Naidu : The Telugu Desam Party national president and Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu asserted that Mr. Mohan Reddy’s departure would not have any impact on the party.
7. Faux pas by Naidu’s Twitter handle : In a gaffe that was rectified later, the Twitter handle of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed the identity of a minor, a victim of sexual abuse who was rescued by the Andhra Pradesh police in Kashmir recently.
8. No truth in YSRC allegations: MLA : Payakaraopeta MLA V. Anitha has denied any role in the alleged defrauding of farmers at Mudapaka in Pendurti mandal in the name of land-pooling.
9. Social networks blamed for rise in crime against women : “Owing to the misuse of mobile phones and internet and the influence of television serials, crime against women is on the rise,”
10. Rework on petrochemical complex, says CM : Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has asked the representatives of HPCL and GAIL to rework on tax incidence between the State and Central governments and feasibility with regard to proposed petro-chemical complex at Kakinada in East Godavari district.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger