Beef ban or cattle ban passed shock waves all through the nation.Many protests against this decision of the Central Modi's Government that they cannot dictate on their eating habits..Many states protested against this as told that they are not going to abide by this rule.
Kerala was the State which bristled angrily against this ban.Not only this its literally spoiling the livelihood of Farmers who rely on this.Meat industry exports in 2016-17 were worth Rs 26,303 crore.Rival accuse telling this is another way to push the BJP’s Hindutva agenda.
The BJP leaders themselves are not very happy with this move and leaders also resigned their posts in Megalaya.The Supreme Court has ordered the central government on Thursday to to give a response to the a petition challenging a notification banning the sale and purchase of cattle from animal markets for slaughtering purpose.
The top court gave the Centre two weeks to respond and posted the case for hearing next on July 11.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors