Beef ban or cattle ban passed shock waves all through the nation.Many protests against this decision of the Central Modi's Government that they cannot dictate on their eating habits..Many states protested against this as told that they are not going to abide by this rule.
Kerala was the State which bristled angrily against this ban.Not only this its literally spoiling the livelihood of Farmers who rely on this.Meat industry exports in 2016-17 were worth Rs 26,303 crore.Rival accuse telling this is another way to push the BJP’s Hindutva agenda.
The BJP leaders themselves are not very happy with this move and leaders also resigned their posts in Megalaya.The Supreme Court has ordered the central government on Thursday to to give a response to the a petition challenging a notification banning the sale and purchase of cattle from animal markets for slaughtering purpose.
The top court gave the Centre two weeks to respond and posted the case for hearing next on July 11.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??