1. Boy gets back his hand after magical surgery : An emergency surgery saved the life of a 20-year-old accidentvictim from Bidar on Wednesday and also saved his arm from amputation. The patient was initially taken to a local hospital where he was advised to shift to Hyderabad-based MaxCure hospital for the better treatment.
2. Haryana techie held for kidnap of Hyderabad businessman : Two persons, including a computer science engineer hailing from Haryana, were arrested on Wednesday by Central Crime Station (CCS) sleuths for abducting the director of a city-based company and extorting Rs 60 lakhs.
3. GHMC builds 'wall of kindness' where needy can take their pick : Want to help others, but don't know how?
The GHMC has come up with a unique solution for those who want to make a difference in others' lives, but do not know how to go about doing it.
4. Land shark MLC has a gun, also got gunman from Telangana : Telugu Desam Party (TDP) MLC G Deepak Reddy, who was arrested in connection to various land scams in Hyderabad, surprisingly enjoyed the facility of a gunman much before he became an MLC.
5. Another scam conduit caught on cash pile : Continuing searches on individuals involved in the Miyapur land scamfor the second consecutive day , AntiCorruption Bureau (ACB) detectives on Wednesday conducted simultaneous searches on properties and offices related to Balanagar sub-registrar Md Yousuf and unearthed Rs 2.86 crore worth disproportionate assets.
6. Under-fire K Kesava Rao tells kin to cancel the 'muddy' deal : With the land scamblowing up on the government's fament's face, TRS leader and Rajya Sabha member, K Kesava Rao, who's embroiled in the cont roversy, withdrew from what he described as a "muddy deal".
7. Telangana boy tops BHU entrance test : A student from Government Degree College in Siddipet district has secured all India first rank in the Banaras Hindu University MA Telugu entrance examination.
8. Telangana yet to receive any AIMPLB advisory on triple talaq : Days after the All India Muslim Personal Law Board sent an advisory to qazis and imams of various states instructing them to insert a clause in the nikahnama which prohibits the husband from pronouncing instant oral triple talaq, Telangana is yet to receive it.
9. Police sub-inspector shoots himself dead in Telangana : A young sub-inspector attached to Kukunoorpally police station in Siddipet district committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver on Wednesday.
10. T not set for Telugu, only English for SET : While State Eligibility Test(SET) of neighbouring states like Kerala, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu is conducted in regional languages along with English, students from the youngest state are forced to give Telangana State Eligibility Test(TSSET) in English.
1. CM should seek CBI probe into land scam: Congress : Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu should seek a CBI inquiry into the land scam that is currently rocking Visakhapatnam and the State, said Congress leaders at a press conference here on Wednesday.
2. TTD to fund SVIMS ‘Mobile Blood Van’ : TTD Joint Executive Officer (Tirupati) Pola Bhaskar on Wednesday assured financial assistance for procurement of a ‘Mobile Blood Van’ for the Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), through the contributions of donors.
3. Naidu to present awards on June 27 : The Department of Industries will celebrate the International MSME Day at ‘A’ Convention Centre on June 27 where Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu will present MSME awards in 20 different categories.
4. Govt. appoints Subhash Palekar as its advisor : The State government has appointed natural farming expert Subhash Palekar as its advisor (Zero budget natural farming).
5. SIT competent to do the job: KEK : Deputy Chief Minister K E Krishnamurthy, who is also Revenue Minister, on Wednesday asserted that the people need not have any misconceptions and apprehensions over the Special Investigation Team (SIT) constituted to investigate the alleged land scam in Visakhapatnam district.
6. Discussion on GST today : AP Chambers of Commerce and State Bank of India will be jointly conducting a workshop on ‘kick-start to GST’ at Hotel Meghalaya on Thursday.
7. Naidu calls for more investments in healthcare : Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday said more investments were required to provide quality health care to all sections.
8. Call for coordinated approach to skill development : Asking organisations to give up silo approach, Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu called for a coordinated effort between universities and industry for skill development and knowledge-based society with the government playing the role of facilitator.
9. 21 rly stations in State to be developed under SRP : The Railways has begun the tender process for 21 stations in Vijayawada, Guntakal, Guntur and Hyderabad divisions under the Station Redevelopment Programme (SRP).
10. GST: Tobacco traders to boycott auction for 2 days : Ahead of the GST council meeting on June 18, Virginia tobacco traders have decided not to take part in e-auction on Thursday and Friday to press rollback of GST on tobacco leaves and unmanufactured tobacco.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'