The Shia and Sunni waqf boards will be removed with respect to the corruption charges against them. The announcement was made by Yogi Adityanath government. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi has assented to the dissolution of all the boards in the state.
The process has already started based on the announcement from the Chief Minister. Earlier, there were lots of allegations against the Shia and Sunni waqf boards and an inquiry has been set up due to the irregularities.
The chairman of the Shia waqf board, Wasim Rizvi has come under the radar after the inquiry done by the Waqf Council of India. He has been labeled under Corruption, mismanagement and misuse of office.
The committee received lots of complaints with respect to the corruption and misuse of office. The committee finally elaborated on the report how Mr.Khan misused his position to grab properties under the boards. However, Mr.Khan claimed that he was clean and all the allegations made against were baseless.
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??