The Shia and Sunni waqf boards will be removed with respect to the corruption charges against them. The announcement was made by Yogi Adityanath government. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi has assented to the dissolution of all the boards in the state.
The process has already started based on the announcement from the Chief Minister. Earlier, there were lots of allegations against the Shia and Sunni waqf boards and an inquiry has been set up due to the irregularities.
The chairman of the Shia waqf board, Wasim Rizvi has come under the radar after the inquiry done by the Waqf Council of India. He has been labeled under Corruption, mismanagement and misuse of office.
The committee received lots of complaints with respect to the corruption and misuse of office. The committee finally elaborated on the report how Mr.Khan misused his position to grab properties under the boards. However, Mr.Khan claimed that he was clean and all the allegations made against were baseless.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors