The Shia and Sunni waqf boards will be removed with respect to the corruption charges against them. The announcement was made by Yogi Adityanath government. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi has assented to the dissolution of all the boards in the state.
The process has already started based on the announcement from the Chief Minister. Earlier, there were lots of allegations against the Shia and Sunni waqf boards and an inquiry has been set up due to the irregularities.
The chairman of the Shia waqf board, Wasim Rizvi has come under the radar after the inquiry done by the Waqf Council of India. He has been labeled under Corruption, mismanagement and misuse of office.
The committee received lots of complaints with respect to the corruption and misuse of office. The committee finally elaborated on the report how Mr.Khan misused his position to grab properties under the boards. However, Mr.Khan claimed that he was clean and all the allegations made against were baseless.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel