The TDP MP created a dirty scene in the Visakhapatnam airport since because he was denied a boarding pass for reporting late for an IndiGo flight to travel to Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu also asked Reddy to apologise for his misbehaviour by Telugu Desam Party MP JC Diwakar Reddy at Vishakhapatnam airport.All domestic airlines banned the politician for his bad behaviour at the airport.
People present at the airport said Reddy, the MP from Anantapur, shouted at Indigo staff pushing the employees down and even attempted to throw a printer because he was denied boarding pass for his arriving late.
This misconduct by the TDP MP came two months after Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad sparked widespread criticism for assaulting an elderly employee of Air India . Gaikwad apologised before Parliament after all airlines came together to make him apologise for his misconduct.Air India, SpiceJet and Jet Airways followed IndiGo on Thursday, which imposed the flying ban on him.Reddy, however, refused to talk to react on the ban to the media
Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal?? Nandyal sources have stated that the ruling TDP is hatching a conspiracy to split the votes of those opposing its policies in the ensuing Nandyal by-election, said YSRCP general secretary Bhumana Karunakar Reddy on Monday. Meanwhile, when speaking to media persons here in the town as part of the election
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM
- AIADMK merged: OPS takes oath as Deputy CM
- Agriculture Leadership award for 2017 bagged by KCR
- Has Rajinikanth given Green signal for joining politics??