The TDP MP created a dirty scene in the Visakhapatnam airport since because he was denied a boarding pass for reporting late for an IndiGo flight to travel to Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu also asked Reddy to apologise for his misbehaviour by Telugu Desam Party MP JC Diwakar Reddy at Vishakhapatnam airport.All domestic airlines banned the politician for his bad behaviour at the airport.
People present at the airport said Reddy, the MP from Anantapur, shouted at Indigo staff pushing the employees down and even attempted to throw a printer because he was denied boarding pass for his arriving late.
This misconduct by the TDP MP came two months after Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad sparked widespread criticism for assaulting an elderly employee of Air India . Gaikwad apologised before Parliament after all airlines came together to make him apologise for his misconduct.Air India, SpiceJet and Jet Airways followed IndiGo on Thursday, which imposed the flying ban on him.Reddy, however, refused to talk to react on the ban to the media
Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad Hyderabad sources have reported that IT, Urban Development and Municipal Administration Minister KT Rama Rao flagged off garbage transportation vehicles. Meanwhile when addressing the meeting, the minister said that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is presently collecting 3,000 tonnes of garbage for waste disposal. Moreover he also told the media that the government is planning to set up garbage dumping yards at the city's outskirts.
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!