The TDP MP created a dirty scene in the Visakhapatnam airport since because he was denied a boarding pass for reporting late for an IndiGo flight to travel to Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu also asked Reddy to apologise for his misbehaviour by Telugu Desam Party MP JC Diwakar Reddy at Vishakhapatnam airport.All domestic airlines banned the politician for his bad behaviour at the airport.
People present at the airport said Reddy, the MP from Anantapur, shouted at Indigo staff pushing the employees down and even attempted to throw a printer because he was denied boarding pass for his arriving late.
This misconduct by the TDP MP came two months after Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad sparked widespread criticism for assaulting an elderly employee of Air India . Gaikwad apologised before Parliament after all airlines came together to make him apologise for his misconduct.Air India, SpiceJet and Jet Airways followed IndiGo on Thursday, which imposed the flying ban on him.Reddy, however, refused to talk to react on the ban to the media
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel