Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu willnot get involved in unnecessary politics. As a railway minister he turned railways into customer friendly and by being always available on social media and at the service of the people, Suresh Prabhu endeared himself to everyone.
Now Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu gave green signal to ten new projects in a day to Andhra Pradesh. He then surprised all by announcing that he gave green signal to only ten and many more will come in future.
He then asked people to travel in the Visakhapatnam-Araku special train atleast once and added after that they will not think of going to Switzerland. He said he will make Railway stations more beautiful than airports.
Then he turned to Civil Aviations Minister Ashok Gajapathy Raju and apologised for him saying 'SORRY' as he told Railway Stations will be better than Airports. CM Chandra Babu and Venkaiah Naidu burstout with laughter at his apology.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger