Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu willnot get involved in unnecessary politics. As a railway minister he turned railways into customer friendly and by being always available on social media and at the service of the people, Suresh Prabhu endeared himself to everyone.
Now Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu gave green signal to ten new projects in a day to Andhra Pradesh. He then surprised all by announcing that he gave green signal to only ten and many more will come in future.
He then asked people to travel in the Visakhapatnam-Araku special train atleast once and added after that they will not think of going to Switzerland. He said he will make Railway stations more beautiful than airports.
Then he turned to Civil Aviations Minister Ashok Gajapathy Raju and apologised for him saying 'SORRY' as he told Railway Stations will be better than Airports. CM Chandra Babu and Venkaiah Naidu burstout with laughter at his apology.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads