Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu willnot get involved in unnecessary politics. As a railway minister he turned railways into customer friendly and by being always available on social media and at the service of the people, Suresh Prabhu endeared himself to everyone.
Now Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu gave green signal to ten new projects in a day to Andhra Pradesh. He then surprised all by announcing that he gave green signal to only ten and many more will come in future.
He then asked people to travel in the Visakhapatnam-Araku special train atleast once and added after that they will not think of going to Switzerland. He said he will make Railway stations more beautiful than airports.
Then he turned to Civil Aviations Minister Ashok Gajapathy Raju and apologised for him saying 'SORRY' as he told Railway Stations will be better than Airports. CM Chandra Babu and Venkaiah Naidu burstout with laughter at his apology.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman