Kochi sources have stated that the Kochi Metro will be formally inaugurated today by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who will also undertake a ride on the newly constructed rapid transport around 10.30 am. He will be joined by other dignitaries including Kerala Governor P Sathasivam, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu as well as E Sreedharan, popularly known as India's 'Metro Man'.
It was stated that the construction of the Kochi Metro began in 2013 and was tasked to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. The Kochi Metro Rail Corporation had decided to employ transgenders people in the stations.
The project cost is estimated as Rs. 5180 crores and the fare will vary
from minimum of Rs. 15 to the maximum of Rs. 30. Moreover it was added that
Kochi Metro will be the first in India to use Communication Based Train Control
technology to maximise frequencies and minimise errors.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads