Kochi sources have stated that the Kochi Metro will be formally inaugurated today by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who will also undertake a ride on the newly constructed rapid transport around 10.30 am. He will be joined by other dignitaries including Kerala Governor P Sathasivam, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu as well as E Sreedharan, popularly known as India's 'Metro Man'.
It was stated that the construction of the Kochi Metro began in 2013 and was tasked to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. The Kochi Metro Rail Corporation had decided to employ transgenders people in the stations.
The project cost is estimated as Rs. 5180 crores and the fare will vary
from minimum of Rs. 15 to the maximum of Rs. 30. Moreover it was added that
Kochi Metro will be the first in India to use Communication Based Train Control
technology to maximise frequencies and minimise errors.
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger