The honourable PM Modi inaugurated Kochi Metro at Palarivattom station and he was the first to take a ride on Metro along with Governor P Sathasivam, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu.
'Metro man' E Sreedharan, Urban Development Secretary Rajiv Gouba, Kerala Chief Secretary Nalini Netto and KMRL MD Elias George also travelled the first journey with Prime Minister during the inaugration of Kochi Metro from Palarivattom to Pathadippalam.
Prime Minister Narendra on Saturday said the Kochi Metro coaches which was inugrated on Saturday reflected the 'Make in India vision', which have been built by French multinational company Alstom and was built with 70 percent Indian component.After the addressing, Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan gifted a momentum of a hand carved wooden model of Kochi Metro car to PM Modi.
The Union government has so far contributed over Rs 2,000 crore for the Metro project, said PM Modi.This Kochi metro is actually a 50-50 joint venture of the Central and Kerala governments
Ind,World roundup June 25 Congress.The Congress Party on Sunday hit back at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for talking about the 1975 Emergency in his 'Mann Ki Baat' programme, saying that the NDA-led Government at the Centre has imposed an 'undeclared emergency' on the country.
- TS,AP roundup June 25
- Shocking allegations against Super Star
- Pawan in desperate need of it
- What is Trump's connection to DJ
- Did Ghost order this dastardly act
- India, World Roundup June 24
- TS, AP Roundup June 24
- Virat Kohli is gone - It's time for Bumrah to get trolled
- Most dirty corrupted Employee of AP
- IPS OFFICER'S WIFE COMMITED SUICIDE!!
- 17 Cops death reported from Anantnag and Kulgam districts
- Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger