The honourable PM Modi inaugurated Kochi Metro at Palarivattom station and he was the first to take a ride on Metro along with Governor P Sathasivam, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu.
'Metro man' E Sreedharan, Urban Development Secretary Rajiv Gouba, Kerala Chief Secretary Nalini Netto and KMRL MD Elias George also travelled the first journey with Prime Minister during the inaugration of Kochi Metro from Palarivattom to Pathadippalam.
Prime Minister Narendra on Saturday said the Kochi Metro coaches which was inugrated on Saturday reflected the 'Make in India vision', which have been built by French multinational company Alstom and was built with 70 percent Indian component.After the addressing, Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan gifted a momentum of a hand carved wooden model of Kochi Metro car to PM Modi.
The Union government has so far contributed over Rs 2,000 crore for the Metro project, said PM Modi.This Kochi metro is actually a 50-50 joint venture of the Central and Kerala governments
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads