The honourable PM Modi inaugurated Kochi Metro at Palarivattom station and he was the first to take a ride on Metro along with Governor P Sathasivam, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu.
'Metro man' E Sreedharan, Urban Development Secretary Rajiv Gouba, Kerala Chief Secretary Nalini Netto and KMRL MD Elias George also travelled the first journey with Prime Minister during the inaugration of Kochi Metro from Palarivattom to Pathadippalam.
Prime Minister Narendra on Saturday said the Kochi Metro coaches which was inugrated on Saturday reflected the 'Make in India vision', which have been built by French multinational company Alstom and was built with 70 percent Indian component.After the addressing, Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan gifted a momentum of a hand carved wooden model of Kochi Metro car to PM Modi.
The Union government has so far contributed over Rs 2,000 crore for the Metro project, said PM Modi.This Kochi metro is actually a 50-50 joint venture of the Central and Kerala governments
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!