Sources from Chennai have stated that the state Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami had today announced that in primary and middle schools, the smart Education system will be introduced. Edappadi Palaniswami at the Assembly House today said under section 110 the program will be implemented.
At Tamilnadu Assembly House, under Section 110 some announcements were made. Accordingly, high school and higher secondary school will have computer lab facilities. He said infrastructure facilities will be provided to the schools at a cost of around 39 crores.
The Chief Minister had announced that in 3090 schools, Smart system of Education will be implemented and around ten computers will be made available by the government. Moreover, in 43 government colleges, construction of building in the name of former CM M.G. Ramachandran will be made and nearly 105 crores are sanctioned for the same.
Edappadi Palaniswami added that in Tamilnadu new Government Arts College will be opened at the earliest. Moreover, 660 Assistant professor vacant seats will be filled as quickly as possible. The new plans will be implemented at the earliest.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!