New Delhi sources have stated that through the country for all products and services will be given tax exemption based on GST which will be implemented from July 1. The GST Council had stated that two months grace period is given for business people and companies to show their annual accounts.
GST council's 17th meet was held yesterday at Vinggyan Bhavan, where finance minister of all the States has participated in it. It was stated that business people and companies are not ready for GST and earlier it was stated that date for implementing GST should be delayed.
But currently, the business people and companies are given three months time to submit their sales accounts. As per latest report, it was stated that from September 5 to September 20 they can submit the accounts.
Meanwhile after the meeting, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that implementation date cannot be extended, instead, the business people are given two months time. From September strict GST rules will be followed. GST for gold and diamonds is fixed as 3% which is a new tax which will be implemented.
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water