Relations between India and Pakistan are not in good terms as Pakistan is hellbent on bleeding India through its thousand cuts policy after losing three wars.
Due to this,despite the peace overtures by the successive Indian governments, Pakistan is responding with horrific terror strikes. While peace nicks from India have been advocating talks come what may, many are demanding even tougher response against Pakistan.
In the midst of all this many are wondering whether Pakistan will listen to Baba's yoga lessons. It is known that entire world is celebrating International Yoga Day on June 21 and ahead of it, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev expressed his desire to teach yoga in Pakistan.
Speaking to scribes he said "I have got an invitation from Pakistan to perform yoga there. Everyone in Pakistan is not a terrorist. People in the neighbouring country also want to learn yoga,"
He added "Thoda wahan pe rajnaitik asthirta hai. Nahi toh main toh Pakistan bhi jana chahta hoon (There is a little political instability in Pakistan, otherwise I want to go to Pakistan also),"
earlier Ramdev made a sensational statement saying "Pakistan occupied Kashmir should be merged with India now. It is high time for the Indian government to think upon it and do whatever it can do to merge the PoK with Kashmir,"
He also demanded steps to eliminate 1993 Mumbai blast mastermind Dawood Ibrahim, Jaish-E-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar and Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed.
Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi Tirupathi sources have reported that recently a devotee from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh offered a 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore, to the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara near here on the opening day of the nine-day annual Brahmotsavam festivities on Saturday.
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel