Relations between India and Pakistan are not in good terms as Pakistan is hellbent on bleeding India through its thousand cuts policy after losing three wars.
Due to this,despite the peace overtures by the successive Indian governments, Pakistan is responding with horrific terror strikes. While peace nicks from India have been advocating talks come what may, many are demanding even tougher response against Pakistan.
In the midst of all this many are wondering whether Pakistan will listen to Baba's yoga lessons. It is known that entire world is celebrating International Yoga Day on June 21 and ahead of it, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev expressed his desire to teach yoga in Pakistan.
Speaking to scribes he said "I have got an invitation from Pakistan to perform yoga there. Everyone in Pakistan is not a terrorist. People in the neighbouring country also want to learn yoga,"
He added "Thoda wahan pe rajnaitik asthirta hai. Nahi toh main toh Pakistan bhi jana chahta hoon (There is a little political instability in Pakistan, otherwise I want to go to Pakistan also),"
earlier Ramdev made a sensational statement saying "Pakistan occupied Kashmir should be merged with India now. It is high time for the Indian government to think upon it and do whatever it can do to merge the PoK with Kashmir,"
He also demanded steps to eliminate 1993 Mumbai blast mastermind Dawood Ibrahim, Jaish-E-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar and Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed.
WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call San Francisco sources have reported that according to sources, a popular website that checks Beta versions in development, in the new Android update, WhatsApp is developing a new button that will allow to users to quickly switch from voice to video call without stopping the voice call in progress. The feature is seen in WhatsApp beta for Android 2.17.163 version, it tweeted on Thursday. The recipient, however, will be able to reject the upcoming video call if he or she wants.
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors