The most stunning fire accident that happened in Chennai was the blazing fire accident in the Chennai Silks building.After this accident, the whole area which is considered as the pivotal shopping spot in Chennai was kept closed.The reason for this closure is that the Chennai Silks building has to be immediately demolished and removed from the place.
For this reason, huge jaw cutters were brought to demolish the building.Due to this reason, the shopping spots around the close to the building was kept closed this greatly affected the shop owners and shopping freaks.Today the building is demolished completely and all the debris are removed which made the place clear.
During the demolition process a huge piece fell on the nearside bridge which has damaged the bridge.But yet debris are to be cleared and this clearing activity will go on in a rapid pace said an official who is involved in it.This blazing fire accident created a flutter in the city.No loss of lives since the accident happened in the early hours of morning.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets