Udipi sources have stated that the temple town of Udupi on the west coast is famous for its Sri Krishna temple. It is for the first time in its long Indian history, the temple had arranged an Iftar meal for the members of the Muslim community.
It was stated that over 100 Muslims attended the event and performed namaz at the temple premises before the meal. Meanwhile the mutt head, Sri Vishvesha Tirtha, was present as those breaking their fast were served food in the dining hall. Iftar is the meal that people take to break their dawn to dusk fast during the month of Ramzan that ends with Eid.
Meanwhile Minister U T Khader, who is from the
region stated that we politicians go for votes. But when religious leaders come
forward like this, things can change. This should be a model for other leaders
too. Such a thing excels in Mangaluru as it is rich in education, tourism and
To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu Andhra Pradesh sources have added that presently TDP is wanting to raise several issues related to AP's development in the forthcoming Parliament Winter Session and in turn may corner BJP, alerted BJP has come out to offer olive branch to supreme and CM Chandrababu.
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote
- No more CONDOM Ads on Television in Prime Time as Kids watch erotic content and get spoiled !!!
- Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi?
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai