Udipi sources have stated that the temple town of Udupi on the west coast is famous for its Sri Krishna temple. It is for the first time in its long Indian history, the temple had arranged an Iftar meal for the members of the Muslim community.
It was stated that over 100 Muslims attended the event and performed namaz at the temple premises before the meal. Meanwhile the mutt head, Sri Vishvesha Tirtha, was present as those breaking their fast were served food in the dining hall. Iftar is the meal that people take to break their dawn to dusk fast during the month of Ramzan that ends with Eid.
Meanwhile Minister U T Khader, who is from the
region stated that we politicians go for votes. But when religious leaders come
forward like this, things can change. This should be a model for other leaders
too. Such a thing excels in Mangaluru as it is rich in education, tourism and
A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy? Sources from AP have stated that suspension of Kurnool MP Butta Renuka and her announcement to extend her support to ruling TDP may not be a surprise development. Meanwhile, YSRCP is leveling a series of allegations against Butta
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker