As per report from sources it was stated that known for its expertise in the high speed rail sector, Germany will conduct a feasibility study for running trains at a speed of about 300 kmph on the 450 km long Chennai-Bengaluru-Mysuru route. It was stated that Germany has appointed a consortium of consultants comprising DB E&C, Intraplan Consult and Ingenieurburo Vossing to carry out the study in the southern region.
It was stated that Germany will bear the cost of the year-long study involving exact location, ridership, opportunities, and challenges among other issues and submit the report, where currently a pre-feasibility study of this section has been completed by the German side in 2016 and now they are keen to do a feasibility study.
Further it was added that during the visit of Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu to Germany in April 2016, a protocol was signed with German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure to intensify cooperation in rail sector. One of the areas mentioned in the protocol is high speed rail.
IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report! Hyderabad sources have stated that a recent survey by career assessment company, Aspiring Minds, has revealed that Telangana ranked a lowly ninth in terms of IT job availability and demand. The states ahead of Telangana are Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Karnataka and Tamilnadu which together make up to about 65% of the total job openings in the IT sector of the country. Compared to that figure, Telangana has 3.47% of total job openings.
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???