US President and his White House is regarded as the most powerful with unprecedented security making it near impossible for anyone to enter into it. However it is comingout that Telangana CM KCR's camp office is even more powerful than the White House.
The security and the arrangements prevent common people even from having a distant view of the white office. Earlier KCR's camp office cum residence Pragati Bhawan was made according to vaastu and built at a whopping cost of Rs 50crs and spread around 9 acrs land.
Intelligence agencies at that time felt that the security was fool proof but inside talk is people from the surrounding buildings are able to watch KCR take a morning walk or sitting in the office.
Security then began putting huge metal sheets to block the movement of KCR. Police are not allowing people to stop for a while to have a look. Even with all these arrangements,security spent a whopping amount on the view cutter.
Telangana people reveal “When the CM camp office was planned, we did not realise such a problem would arise. We realised when the CM is walking or at the porch or sitting in his office, outsiders in the vicinity can pose a security threat and we cannot give any scope for such threats,“
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?