Mysuru sources have stated that traffic was disrupted for sometime on the busy Bengaluru-Mysuru Road on Sunday as farmers blocked roads and staged protests at Gejjalagere near Maddur. The farmers urged the government to stop releasing water to TN and demanded that the Deputy Commissioner visit the spot to hear their grievances.
Sources have stated that the farmers also staged a protest, blocked roads near Induvalu and raised slogans against the pro-Tamil Nadu attitude of the state government. It was added that Raitha Hitharakshana Samiti president and former MP G Made Gowda said they will join KRRS activists to stage protests from Monday. He said the committee will hold a meeting to decide the next phase of agitation as the state started releasing water to Tamilnadu.
Moreover he had criticized Irrigation Minister M B Patil for claiming that
the government released water as per the Cauvery Water Tribunal
direction. The case will come up before the Supreme Court soon and said such action will only further sacrifice the interest of
state farmers who are hit by consecutive droughts.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!