BMRCL Officials call off the strike as an amicable solution popped out after having talks with the Police Officials. The City Police will hold a meeting next week with all representatives from BMRCL and employees to resolve the issue.
Additional Commissioner Hemanth Nimbalkar said, "The staff and management of BMRCL have lots of issues and everything needs to be redressed. Law would take its course on those who were indulged in the violence."
It should be noted that the arrest of few BMRCL employees provoked a strike and Namma Metro didn't start its operation and all the services remain closed. After 8 hours, the strike has been stopped. A senior authority from BMRCL said, "All our services are down and we will resume them as early as possible." At the same time, still few employees are protesting at Baiyapanahalli depot.
A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy? Sources from AP have stated that suspension of Kurnool MP Butta Renuka and her announcement to extend her support to ruling TDP may not be a surprise development. Meanwhile, YSRCP is leveling a series of allegations against Butta
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker