New Delhi sources have stated that five traffic policemen were suspended on Thursday after they were found taking bribes from truck drivers on Tuesday night on the pretext of checking their GST receipts.
Sources have stated that the policemen, including an assistant sub-inspector acting as a zonal officer, got caught when the traffic police received a complaint that at least five drivers were stopped near toll booths in west Delhi during a night patrol and asked to show the documents. When they couldn't, the cops took money from them as "entry charge" and after one of the truck drivers recorded the incident and forwarded it to the WhatsApp number of the traffic police, senior officers took up the matter.
A senior police officer
said police have also appealed to everybody to report, on its Facebook page and
Twitter handle, any incident of overcharging by traffic personnel in the name
of GST and the users can log into our social media handles to post videos and
photographs of corrupt practices, which will be taken up.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?