New Delhi sources have stated that five traffic policemen were suspended on Thursday after they were found taking bribes from truck drivers on Tuesday night on the pretext of checking their GST receipts.
Sources have stated that the policemen, including an assistant sub-inspector acting as a zonal officer, got caught when the traffic police received a complaint that at least five drivers were stopped near toll booths in west Delhi during a night patrol and asked to show the documents. When they couldn't, the cops took money from them as "entry charge" and after one of the truck drivers recorded the incident and forwarded it to the WhatsApp number of the traffic police, senior officers took up the matter.
A senior police officer
said police have also appealed to everybody to report, on its Facebook page and
Twitter handle, any incident of overcharging by traffic personnel in the name
of GST and the users can log into our social media handles to post videos and
photographs of corrupt practices, which will be taken up.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards