According to latest report from sources Yerha.com, an online shopping website, had launched a mobile dubbed as "World's smallest phone" in India. The newly introduced Elari NanoPhone C is surprisingly of the size close to our credit cards. Sources have stated that the smallest GSM phone is priced at Rs. 3,940. The compact phone is anti-smart, which means it allows users to disconnect and remain active in life even while staying reachable.
The phone, weighing 30 grams, which is just jaw dropping, has 1 inch of display. The dimensions of the phone are 94.4x35.85x7.6mm and has inbuilt storage of 32MB, however the micro SD slot can extent the storage upto 32GB. The phone is powered by MediaTek MT6261D chip.
Accordingly the dual sim phone is featured with MP3 player, FM Radio, voice recording and call recording functions. The phone, besides connection to android devices over Bluetooth, can also connect to iOS handsets.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!