Srinagar sources have stated that sixteen people who were on a pilgrimage to the Amarnath shrine have died in an accident on Jammu Srinagar National Highway. The bus carrying Amarnath pilgrims or yatris fell into a gorge along the highway this afternoon. The nineteen people who have been injured are being airlifted to Jammu for treatment.
Sources have stated that the accident took place in Ramban along the highway. The bus, part of the official Amarnath Yatra convoy, skidded off the road and rolled down into a ravine. Senior Superintendent of Police in the region, Mohan Lal said that the rescue operation was underway.
According to sources the annual pilgrimage to Anantnag amid tight security
is scheduled to conclude on August 7. This year, the authorities have decided
to allow 7,500 pilgrims to visit each day and was added that the cave shrine is
located at a distance of 46 km from Pahalgam and 14 km from Baltal in the
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'