Sources from New Delhi have reported that as part of their campaign for the presidential and vice presidential elections, opposition's candidates Meira Kumar and Gopalkrishna Gandhi would hold an interactive session with MPs of 18 non-NDA parties on Sunday and moreover the first such joint outreach to be attended by all Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha MPs of non-NDA political parties is being organized in the Parliament annex tomorrow evening.
Sources have stated that in the interactive session it will see Ms Kumar, the opposition's presidential nominee, and Gandhi, it’s vice presidential candidate, make their presentations before them.
Meanwhile Ms Kumar has appealed to the MPs and MLAs for a vote of
"conscience" and the "inner voice" in her favor. The
opposition feels Gandhi is an ideal candidate as he is the grandson of Mahatma
Gandhi and C Rajagopalachari, the last governor general of India and
furthermore the JD(U) attended the meeting where Mr Gandhi was selected as the
joint opposition vice presidential candidate.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'