New Delhi sources have stated that four sanitation workers died of suffocation while cleaning a septic tank in south Delhi's Ghitorni area yesterday. Sources have stated that five men had gone down to clean the tank in a household in the area but did not come out for long. They were later pulled out in an unconscious state by fire department personnel after an hour-long operation at around 10 in the morning.
Meanwhile it is suspected that they inhaled toxic gases inside the tank. Further three of them were taken to the Fortis Hospital, while the other two were taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre and the Safdarjung Hospital.
According to sources four workers, identified as
Swarn Singh who is 45 years old, Dipu 28
years, Anil 23years and Balwinder 32years, were declared brought
dead. Currently Jaspal, Swarn Singh's son, is currently undergoing
treatment at Fortis and all five are residents of Ambedkar Colony in
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'