IPS officer D.Roopa who reported about the bribe offered by Sasikala to the jail officials has been transferred to another department.This news is truly shocking.D.Roopa was appreciated by Kiran Beddy for her guts to bring out this corruption in jail.
She was the one to showcase that the punishment given to prisoners in jail is no longer a punishment but just a lock period with good interior facilities, good food, and many other facilities.
Roopa got involved in the case after information was passed that prisoners were offered every facility including drug for an albeit price.This was even proved when the prisoners were checked for their blood test reports which showed 18 prisoners showed positive for Kanja.Now Roopa is transferred to some other department to subside this case!!Just guess how much would they have bribed Roopa's higher officials to get Roopa transferred!!
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'