Ram Nath Kovind is all set for the easy win of about 70% of the vote.This 70% includes the supports of the regional parties including Tamil Nadu’s AIDMK and also by NDA.On the other side, Sonia Gandhi and all the opposition together has planned to attck BJP on the issue of ill prepared launch of GST,they call so.
Sonia calls this Presidential Election as a tough battle.But Narendra Modi in the morning was the first to vote and congratulated Ram Nath Kovind telling that the presidential poll is historic telling that it is the first time that no party made any undignified comment on the rival candidate.
The Bahujan Samj Party Chief Mayawati said this election plays an historic importance,whosoever wins neither Ram Nath or Meira the nation is happy to have a Dalit Candidate.
Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!! Complaints are pouring from both the parties to the election commission.TDP MPs K Narayana, K Nani alleged that the election commission was in favour of YSRPC was purposely staying dumb on election code violation. They complained that voters are canvased with cash.
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL