Ram Nath Kovind is all set for the easy win of about 70% of the vote.This 70% includes the supports of the regional parties including Tamil Nadu’s AIDMK and also by NDA.On the other side, Sonia Gandhi and all the opposition together has planned to attck BJP on the issue of ill prepared launch of GST,they call so.
Sonia calls this Presidential Election as a tough battle.But Narendra Modi in the morning was the first to vote and congratulated Ram Nath Kovind telling that the presidential poll is historic telling that it is the first time that no party made any undignified comment on the rival candidate.
The Bahujan Samj Party Chief Mayawati said this election plays an historic importance,whosoever wins neither Ram Nath or Meira the nation is happy to have a Dalit Candidate.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?