Kamal Haasan is the recent aim for the ADMK politicians as the legendary actor boldly expressed his views that the current rule is improper.This improper rule leads to corruption to all fields.He mentioned it as a scary future for Tamil Nadu.From then on ADMK party leaders are throwing rubbish comments on him calling him as a third rated actor, a bad example for Tamil culture peeping into his personal life.
Now Stalin, opposition party leader tries to fuel it saying that they too have mud slung on ADMK’s improper rule.Stalin now questions ADMK leader who rattles to file a case against Kamal asking if he has guts to file a case against him.
A very valid question!!.But no politician seems to probe and solve the corruption.Let's wait and see if Kamal jumps out of these troubles.Stay tuned for various updates here.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman