Kamal Haasan is the recent aim for the ADMK politicians as the legendary actor boldly expressed his views that the current rule is improper.This improper rule leads to corruption to all fields.He mentioned it as a scary future for Tamil Nadu.From then on ADMK party leaders are throwing rubbish comments on him calling him as a third rated actor, a bad example for Tamil culture peeping into his personal life.
Now Stalin, opposition party leader tries to fuel it saying that they too have mud slung on ADMK’s improper rule.Stalin now questions ADMK leader who rattles to file a case against Kamal asking if he has guts to file a case against him.
A very valid question!!.But no politician seems to probe and solve the corruption.Let's wait and see if Kamal jumps out of these troubles.Stay tuned for various updates here.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'