Stamps and Registration Department is the major money spinner for Andhra Pradesh for a long time due to the Real Boom in Hyderabad. The government has set a target of 4000 Crore in this financial year but then, things are not rosy for that, much to the disappointment.
In the first quarter, the department has managed to collect 920 Crores income. During the same time, the last year, the department has managed 1006.05 Crore which is 113.45 Crore less. The number of registrations also saw a sharp decline.
The government is estimating Demonetization as the Prime Reason for this decline. The transactions are on a decline since there is no availability of cash in the system. Also, the government needs to increase the Market Value of lands in the Capital Region.
The rates have gone up there very much after the state capital announcement. But still, the old rates are prevalent there. Except for Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, and Kurnool where the targets are less, no other districts have met their targets in the first quarter.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!