Stamps and Registration Department is the major money spinner for Andhra Pradesh for a long time due to the Real Boom in Hyderabad. The government has set a target of 4000 Crore in this financial year but then, things are not rosy for that, much to the disappointment.
In the first quarter, the department has managed to collect 920 Crores income. During the same time, the last year, the department has managed 1006.05 Crore which is 113.45 Crore less. The number of registrations also saw a sharp decline.
The government is estimating Demonetization as the Prime Reason for this decline. The transactions are on a decline since there is no availability of cash in the system. Also, the government needs to increase the Market Value of lands in the Capital Region.
The rates have gone up there very much after the state capital announcement. But still, the old rates are prevalent there. Except for Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, and Kurnool where the targets are less, no other districts have met their targets in the first quarter.
Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India According to sources India has the popular tradition of worshiping the great leaders and we do not shy away from building temples to them. Meanwhile starting from Mahatma Gandhi to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, every popular leader resides in the temple set up his/her hard-core aficionados. But, not so often we get to see a temple for a controversial figure, particularly for a man who assassinated the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel