Stamps and Registration Department is the major money spinner for Andhra Pradesh for a long time due to the Real Boom in Hyderabad. The government has set a target of 4000 Crore in this financial year but then, things are not rosy for that, much to the disappointment.
In the first quarter, the department has managed to collect 920 Crores income. During the same time, the last year, the department has managed 1006.05 Crore which is 113.45 Crore less. The number of registrations also saw a sharp decline.
The government is estimating Demonetization as the Prime Reason for this decline. The transactions are on a decline since there is no availability of cash in the system. Also, the government needs to increase the Market Value of lands in the Capital Region.
The rates have gone up there very much after the state capital announcement. But still, the old rates are prevalent there. Except for Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, and Kurnool where the targets are less, no other districts have met their targets in the first quarter.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha