Sources from Andhra Pradesh have made a statement that Andhra's Marketing, Animal Husbandry, and Fisheries Minister Adinarayana Reddy had a close shave. It was stated that one of the cars in his convoy met with a major road accident. The incident took place at Kodada in Suryapet while the minister was going to Amaravati from Hyderabad. Due to rain, one of the cars in the convoy had hit the divider.
According to sources it was stated that the car that met with the accident was damaged and the gunmen, driver in the car were injured. Minister has rushed two gunmen, driver to Kodada Hospital in his car. It's said that the three are out of danger and nothing to be worried.
Meanwhile Adinarayana Reddy is the MLA of Jammalamadugu constituency in Kadapa district. Won in 2014 on YSR Congress ticket, Adinarayana Reddy had jumped into TDP. Naidu has accommodated him into the cabinet in the recent reign as promised him at the time of joining TDP.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'