Sources from Bengaluru have made a statement that Roopa, the Karnataka police officer who had alleged that AIADMK chief VK Sasikala is currently enjoying VIP facilities in a Bengaluru prison, was transferred yesterday. So was her boss HN Satyanarayana Rao, the state's Director General of Prisons, whom she had accused of accepting a bribe for favors to Ms. Sasikala.
Meanwhile, in a report last week to the Karnataka government based on her inspection of the central jail, Ms. Roopa had alleged that Ms. Sasikala enjoys an exclusive kitchen and other facilities. Her report referred to speculation that Ms. Sasikala, jailed for corruption, had paid 2 crores for special treatment and Mr. Rao could have been a beneficiary.
Furthermore, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah ordered an inquiry but later warned that action could be taken against Ms. Roopa for violating her service rules by going to the media. He told journalists yesterday that "It is an administrative process, it is not necessary to disclose everything to the media."
Gas Leakage in East Godavari creates panic among Villagers Kakinada sources have made a statement that gas leakage from the ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) pipeline triggered panic among the villagers of Kesavadaspalem of Malikipuram mandal, 126 kms away from the district headquarters on Monday.
- Has YSRCP plans to merge with BJP??
- No more Spa and Massage Parlor in Hyderabad from now
- Surprise!!!Chiru turned to be a politician again
- Multi Crore Cricketer Betting on 2 YCP MLAs
- All states Please learn this from Rajasthan!!
- LOKESH did this happily to CHIRANJEEVI today!!
- NASA streamed Solar Eclipse online from Balloons
- No more Goa trips for Hyderabad youngsters
- BREAKING!!Nineteen MLAs BACKING CM Edapadi Palanisamy took a twist.
- Indian VP felicitated by Telangana state government
- CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ??
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party