New Delhi sources have stated that as he headed to Parliament this morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the Monsoon session will be "a good one," and thanked all parties for helping launch the mega tax reform, Goods and Services Tax or GST. "Growing Stronger Together is the other name for the GST spirit," and added that when GST was launched on July 1, PM Modi had coined the phrase as "Good and Simple Tax".
According to sources, the Prime Minister said he hoped the same spirit of cooperation would mark the session which had begun yesterday. It was an important session, the Prime Minister said, as the country celebrates important milestones including 70 years of Independence this month and will soon have a new President and Vice President.
Modi added that "That is why the nation's eyes will be on this session. I am confident that all parties, all MPs will take important decisions and engage in quality debate and also to ensure value addition in thinking and work”.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- IT Company's focus is recruiting 40% girl students
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- OMG!! Polavaram Projects needs 50000 CRORES to complete
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Will YS Jagan develop Nandyal on par with Pulivendula??
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- Naidu all ready to give back shots to Jagan!!
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately