New Delhi sources have stated that as he headed to Parliament this morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the Monsoon session will be "a good one," and thanked all parties for helping launch the mega tax reform, Goods and Services Tax or GST. "Growing Stronger Together is the other name for the GST spirit," and added that when GST was launched on July 1, PM Modi had coined the phrase as "Good and Simple Tax".
According to sources, the Prime Minister said he hoped the same spirit of cooperation would mark the session which had begun yesterday. It was an important session, the Prime Minister said, as the country celebrates important milestones including 70 years of Independence this month and will soon have a new President and Vice President.
Modi added that "That is why the nation's eyes will be on this session. I am confident that all parties, all MPs will take important decisions and engage in quality debate and also to ensure value addition in thinking and work”.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha