Venkiah Naidu is selected as the NDA Vice Presidential candidate.Immediately after this announcement Naidu turned to be very emotional.He told that the party BJP is like his mother and now he is leaving his mother.
Naidu has always been in the good books of Modi.He was called and crowned as the messenger for the poor by Modi.Naidu’s carrer growth is a life changing story.Naidu story is a proud moment for Telugu people.
This vice president promotion for Venkaiah will mean that South India will be losing its one and only responsible Big Brother. Venkaiah always bristled formly for the cause of South India. This is definitely a huge loss for AP in Particular as Venkaiah Naidu always shouldered the responsibility of speaking to other ministers over the Southern states priorities.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'