Venkiah Naidu is selected as the NDA Vice Presidential candidate.Immediately after this announcement Naidu turned to be very emotional.He told that the party BJP is like his mother and now he is leaving his mother.
Naidu has always been in the good books of Modi.He was called and crowned as the messenger for the poor by Modi.Naidu’s carrer growth is a life changing story.Naidu story is a proud moment for Telugu people.
This vice president promotion for Venkaiah will mean that South India will be losing its one and only responsible Big Brother. Venkaiah always bristled formly for the cause of South India. This is definitely a huge loss for AP in Particular as Venkaiah Naidu always shouldered the responsibility of speaking to other ministers over the Southern states priorities.
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?