:The drug case which created a flutter in the Tollywood industry has now coined few celebrities in the limelight for investigation.The drug case which kick started by at Ravi Teja’s road accident now has improved to net celebrities through intensely probing.Akun the IPS officer has been genuine so far to fish these celebrities.
The investigation will get started from coming Wednesday onwards and according to a report in the English tabloid Deccan Chronicle, the celebrities who are going to appear before the investigation team are in a full fledged effort to detox their bodies to remove any minor traces of drugs in their blood.
For this, they ask the help of their family doctors and some are even maintaining mute and try home remedies. Stay tuned for latest updates here.
1 .Puri Jagan 19 July 2017
2.Charmi Kaur 20 July 2017
3.Mumaith Khan 21 July 2017
4 Subbaraju 22 July 2017
5 Shyam K Naidu 23 July 2017
6 Ravi Teja 24 July 2017
7 Navdeep 26 July 2017
8 Nandu 28 July 2017
9 Tanish 28 July 2017
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards