According to sources relationship between the Tamil film industry and the E Palaniswamy government in Tamil Nadu has reached an all time low. First the state government was humbled when they had to withdraw the additional local body taxes in addition to GST on cinema tickets.
Theaters across the state shut down for four days and a gentle reminder from a central government minister had the Tamilnadu government running for cover.Meanwhile, in an attempt to get back at Kamal Hassan, the ruling AIADMK has also stooped to attacking him personally. Tamilnadu law minister CV Shanmugham said, "Kamal Hassan deserves to be booked under the SC and ST ACT for the remark about 'slum behavior' made by one of the participants on Bigg Boss Tamil, which is hosted by him.
Moreover, the only person who came out in support of Kamal Hassan was Opposition and DMK leader MK Stalin, who said, "Kamal Hassan is reflecting the sentiments of the people. It is the right of every voter, including Kamal, to criticize the benami and horse trading government in power.
TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits According to sources this year to give Diwali festival a green tinge, the Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) along with GHMC has launched mega campaign named '10000 Wala Greenathon'.
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?