According to sources relationship between the Tamil film industry and the E Palaniswamy government in Tamil Nadu has reached an all time low. First the state government was humbled when they had to withdraw the additional local body taxes in addition to GST on cinema tickets.
Theaters across the state shut down for four days and a gentle reminder from a central government minister had the Tamilnadu government running for cover.Meanwhile, in an attempt to get back at Kamal Hassan, the ruling AIADMK has also stooped to attacking him personally. Tamilnadu law minister CV Shanmugham said, "Kamal Hassan deserves to be booked under the SC and ST ACT for the remark about 'slum behavior' made by one of the participants on Bigg Boss Tamil, which is hosted by him.
Moreover, the only person who came out in support of Kamal Hassan was Opposition and DMK leader MK Stalin, who said, "Kamal Hassan is reflecting the sentiments of the people. It is the right of every voter, including Kamal, to criticize the benami and horse trading government in power.
Why Telangana teachers wore helmet at school?? Hyderabad sources have stated when taking a cue from Bihar staff who wore helmet at their workplace, back home in Medak district teachers on Wednesday wore helmet as a mark of protest. The incident happened at Zilla Parishad High School of Chinna Shankarampet village after a chunk of roof fell on a staff member.According to sources the building is in dilapidated condition and staff's repeated attempts to get it repaired have only fallen on their deaf ears.
- Meira Kumar got the highest votes by a losing candidate
- Details of Netanyahu's meeting accidently leaked because of open mic
- Tamilnadu farmers beat themselves with flip-flops to protest the salary hikes of state legislators
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- By March 2018 BSNL to roll out 4G services in AP, Telangana
- What did Modi served for Pranab Mukherjee in his last dinner as a President?
- Former Union Finance Minister's son moves to Madras HC against CBI summon
- Delhi University Students spoilt for choice at Hangouts
- Green body asked DDA to submit an action plan on restoring Yamuna floodplains
- Kerala Writer gets threatening letter to convert to Islam
- Ajith Doval's visit to Beijing will be key to ease tensions between India and China
- Kerala BJP expelled Local Leader in charge of Bribery
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Shame!!Duplicate China products in Indian military!!