According to sources relationship between the Tamil film industry and the E Palaniswamy government in Tamil Nadu has reached an all time low. First the state government was humbled when they had to withdraw the additional local body taxes in addition to GST on cinema tickets.
Theaters across the state shut down for four days and a gentle reminder from a central government minister had the Tamilnadu government running for cover.Meanwhile, in an attempt to get back at Kamal Hassan, the ruling AIADMK has also stooped to attacking him personally. Tamilnadu law minister CV Shanmugham said, "Kamal Hassan deserves to be booked under the SC and ST ACT for the remark about 'slum behavior' made by one of the participants on Bigg Boss Tamil, which is hosted by him.
Moreover, the only person who came out in support of Kamal Hassan was Opposition and DMK leader MK Stalin, who said, "Kamal Hassan is reflecting the sentiments of the people. It is the right of every voter, including Kamal, to criticize the benami and horse trading government in power.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'