New Delhi sources have stated that the country’s longest expressway from Lucknow to Ghazipur will be built a cost of nearly Rs 25,000 crore by the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh. Sources have stated that this will surpass the per kilometer cost incurred by the erstwhile Akhilesh Yadav government in building what is currently India’s longest six lane expressway from Agra to Lucknow.
Meanwhile, during the Uttar Pradesh election campaign, the BJP had accused Yadav of spending an exorbitant amount on the Agra to Lucknow Expressway, calling it a “scam” and promising an inquiry into it.
It was stated that the 353 km Poorvanchal Expressway from Lucknow to Ghazipur, a project previously proposed by Yadav, is being pegged at Rs 24,627 crore at Rs 70 crore per km, compared with the Rs 14,937 crore at Rs 50 crore per km cost of the 302 km Agra to Lucknow Expressway and moreover the government has not found any major irregularity in the quality of the Agra to Lucknow expressway. It took samples from all five sections of the expressway and found them satisfactory.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?