New Delhi sources have stated that the country’s longest expressway from Lucknow to Ghazipur will be built a cost of nearly Rs 25,000 crore by the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh. Sources have stated that this will surpass the per kilometer cost incurred by the erstwhile Akhilesh Yadav government in building what is currently India’s longest six lane expressway from Agra to Lucknow.
Meanwhile, during the Uttar Pradesh election campaign, the BJP had accused Yadav of spending an exorbitant amount on the Agra to Lucknow Expressway, calling it a “scam” and promising an inquiry into it.
It was stated that the 353 km Poorvanchal Expressway from Lucknow to Ghazipur, a project previously proposed by Yadav, is being pegged at Rs 24,627 crore at Rs 70 crore per km, compared with the Rs 14,937 crore at Rs 50 crore per km cost of the 302 km Agra to Lucknow Expressway and moreover the government has not found any major irregularity in the quality of the Agra to Lucknow expressway. It took samples from all five sections of the expressway and found them satisfactory.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards