Sasikala is now the headlines of Tamil Nadu.All Tamilians think she is locked in Bengaluru jail and undergoes punishment.But the actual scenario is not that she under goes a royal treatment there with special kitchen and other posh amenities.
This was published by the genuine officer D.Roopa .She probed the issue and made it open.Now she has been transferred.what is more shocking is that.Sasikala goes out of jail for shopping and returns back.
This viral video is creating a flutter in the TN political scenario.She returns with a shopping bag in hand with a neat salwar and a tight pony.Her sister in law stands by her side.Not only in TN politics Cheif Minister Siddharamiah is under great tension because of this video.this video proves jail is not a punishing place anymore.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards